In order to protect the data collected from you by us against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction or the access of unauthorized persons, our technical and organizational security measures are constantly improved according to the technological development. We try to solely store necessary information and only for the shortest appropriate period of time. In addition, we take all the usual technical measures to prevent unauthorized access to your data on our servers.
1. COLLECTION AND RETENTION OF DATA
Unless you give us your separate and express consent to other uses of your data, we collect, store and process the data that you submit to us only to the extent required for you to use our Service, or to the extent that such use is allowed in accordance with other legal provisions, even without your consent, in particular for responding to your inquiries.
The user data collected and stored is limited to team id (Microsoft Teams), user name and user email address. The application data collected and stored is the data describing subject of bets: e.g. betting tables and claims. The user data is solely used to enable the respective application logic within the license: submission of tables/claims, placement of bets and collection of karma.
CONFIDOO will also retain your data for internal analysis purposes. Your data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
We cannot guarantee that deletion of collected user data always occurs within a particular time frame.
2. USE OF DATA
CONFIDOO uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- For billing, account management and other administrative matters. We may need to contact you for invoicing, account management and similar reasons and we use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
3. SHARING OF DATA
We may share personal data in response to legal process or a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, rule, or regulation of the Federal Republic of Switzerland, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation.
Under certain circumstances CONFIDOO may be required to disclose your user data if required to do so by law or in response to valid request by public authorities (e.g. court or a government agency).
CONFIDOO may disclose your user data or application data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of CONFIDOO
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
4. USE OF WEB ANALYTIC SERVICES
The following web analytic service is used to improve the user experience of our services: We use Google Analytics, a service for the marketing analysis of this website, of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses codes consisting of text and numbers, which will be stored on your computer and which allow for an analysis of the use of the Website (“Cookies”). The information generated by the Cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transferred to and stored by a Google Server. Google will use this information, to evaluate your use of the website, to prepare reports about the website activities for the website operators and to provide further services connected to the use of websites and the use of the internet. Google may transfer this information to third parties, if legally obliged to do so or if third parties process these data on behalf of Google. In no case, Google will connect your IP address with other data from Google.
You can remove or deactivate such Cookies using the settings of your computer; in such a case you might not be able to fully use all functions of this website. By using this website you agree to the processing of your personal data by Google to the extent and purpose stated above. You can refuse to allow your data to be passed on by using a deactivation add-on for browsers under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en .
Both user data and application data is under full control of the App. User controls both application data and user data at all times using the App features. Especially, user may delete the application data entirely anytime.
he security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We encrypt any communication between the app and our servers with SSL. We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
6. RIGHTS OF OBJECTION, ACCESS, ERASURE AND BLOCKING OF DATA
We will correct and/or delete your personal data at any time if you object to the use of data or if we are obligated to do so due to contractual (breach of Terms, pursuit of claims), legal or governmental regulations. In case a deletion is not possible due to legal, statutory or contractual retention periods, or if it requires disproportionate efforts or prejudices your legitimate interests, the data will be blocked instead of deleted.
If you have any further questions about the collection, use and processing of your personal data, please contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.